The main transmission structure of the geared motor is a drive motor and a gearbox.
The structure of the motor reducer used in different fields and products is different, such as DC motor, stepping motor, permanent magnet motor, etc.,and the common types of gearboxes are planetary gearboxes, cylindrical gearboxes, and parallel gearboxes.
Gear motor structure:
The classification of the gear motor usually has the following forms:
1. According to the different motors, it can be divided into gear reduction motor, brushed DC gear motor, brushless DC gear motor and hollow cup gear motor.
2. According to the type of gearbox transmission, it can be divided into gear reduction motor, worm gear motor and planetary gear reduction motor;
3. According to the numbers of transmission gears, it can be divided into single-stage gear motor and multi-stage gear motor;
4. According to the shape of the gear, it can be divided into cylindrical gear reduction motor, bevel gear reduction motor and conical-cylindrical gear reduction motor;
5. According to the arrangement of the gearbox transmission, it can be divided into expansion type, split type and coaxial type deceleration motor.